Terms of service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Company information: Active Brand Collective Stockholm AB
Org no: 559368-8723
Seat: Stockholm, Sweden
anyki's General Terms and Conditions govern all orders placed by the customer ("you" / "the customer") on the domain www.anyki.se and its subdomains. By purchasing a product, you agree to be legally bound by our General Terms and Conditions.
Agreement & order
- A binding purchase agreement is entered into as soon as your order has been confirmed by us and an order confirmation has been sent from anyki to the email address you provided.
- To order in the webshop, you must be at least 18 years old and not under guardianship. anyki assumes that minors making purchases on the website submit truthful information about their age and/or have the necessary consent from their guardian to purchase the item(s). If not, the buyer may be liable for any costs that a void contract may entail.
- The prices listed on the website include VAT.
- The cost of shipping is not included in the price and is charged and declared separately in connection with the order.
- anyki has the right to change prices from time to time.
- Once you have placed your order and received your order confirmation, no changes can be made to your order.
- anyki reserves the right to refrain from delivering ordered products in the event that selected products are not available.
- Discount codes are registered in the check-out ("checkout"). To use the discount code, add products to the shopping cart and then add the discount code in the field assigned to discount codes.
- When using a promotional offer, the prices have already been adjusted when you add the product to the shopping cart.
- If you have paid with a voucher, the voucher will be refunded through a gift card in the event of a return.
- anyki takes no responsibility for any typographical or image errors on the website. This includes, but is not limited to, errors in the product description or technical specifications, incorrect prices or price adjustments, or incorrect stock availability information. anyki reserves the right to correct such errors and to change or update information at any time. anyki reserves the right to adjust any pricing errors before and after the order has been processed, and before delivery confirmation is provided to you.
- All image information on the website should be viewed as illustrations only. These illustrations cannot be guaranteed to represent the number of items you will receive, or the exact appearance, features or origin of the product.
- The website and all material on the website (such as images/films) is owned by anyki. Information on the website is subject to protection by intellectual property law and marketing law. This means that product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without written permission from anyki.
- We offer you a 14-day return on your purchase, counted from the date you order the goods. Items must be returned unused, in salable condition and in their original packaging.
- The error should be reported as soon as possible after being discovered. Advertising an item within two months is considered within a reasonable time frame. If you discover that an item delivered by us to you is defective, you should contact our customer service department as soon as possible with a formal complaint. The same applies if you identify that a product has been damaged during transport or if you identify other deviations in the delivery, e.g. that the number of goods or product model delivered does not correspond to your order. Returns below must be sent to customer service or to the address specifically instructed by us.
- In order for anyki to be able to complete an initiated return that is missing or otherwise affected during delivery, it is required that the customer has followed the return instructions stated on our webshop.
- In the event that you have returned a product that you have purchased with a gift card, we invite you to contact customer service and you will receive a new gift card.
Shipping & delivery
- Normally, your order is processed within 2 working days of your order confirmation and can be expected to be delivered within 1-4 working days within Sweden and 2-15 working days on international orders. Delivery times are estimates only and may take longer than normal during high season. The promised delivery time starts from the moment you receive your delivery confirmation from us.
- You must enter correct and complete address information in your order as we cannot guarantee that it can be changed after you complete your purchase. The customer is solely responsible for any delivery errors due to lack of information or errors in the delivery address in their order. If the correct address is not entered and the package is returned because of this, anyki will have the right to charge a return shipping fee for this.
- In the event of a return, the shipping for the delivery is not refunded.
Right of withdrawal
- According to the Distance and Home Sales Act (2005:59), you as a consumer (private person) have 14 days right of withdrawal from the moment you receive your order, either in whole or in part. To use your right of withdrawal, you need to notify us via email@example.com, and then return the order within 14 days from the time you contacted us.
- Once we have processed your return, you will receive a refund confirmation email. We will refund you the amount paid. All refunds will be made using the same payment method you used when completing your purchase. If you have used a gift card, this will primarily be refunded to, the remaining amount to another payment method used. If you have paused your invoice with your payment provider, a due date will be temporarily postponed. Once your return has been handled and a refund made, this "pause" will be lifted and an invoice will be paid. anyki is not responsible for any reminder fees or late fees sent out by the payment provider.
- anyki ensures that all products are carefully checked in quality control before they are sent to our customers.. If you nevertheless find that an item is damaged or otherwise defective, you will be offered a refund or have the option of re-ordering the product, if a new is available. If the damaged item followed an order containing other purchased items, the cost of the original delivery will not be refunded. You are requested to always review your received products upon delivery and report any deviations from your order confirmation to us as soon as possible.
Law and dispute
- These General Terms and Conditions are regulated and interpreted in accordance with Swedish law. Contracts entered into via the Website and any disputes that arise shall be governed by Swedish law.