5 quick and healthy breakfasts your child will love! 😋
Do you have difficulty finding inspiration for what to cook for your children?
We give you three tasty and healthy recipes to cook together!
Everyone loves pancakes! These banana pancakes are childishly easy to whip up and are also healthy, filling and full of good nutrients.
Ingredients (2-3 pancakes):
2 ripe bananas
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla sugar
1 tsp salt
Serving suggestions: Peanut butter, Turkish yogurt, maple syrup and fresh berries.
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl.
- Mix together with eggs and spices.
- Heat coconut oil or butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Pour the batter into the center and then angle the pan out so that the batter runs out to the edges. Bake on both sides until the pancake has acquired a golden brown color.
- Serve with a dollop of peanut butter, Turkish yogurt, maple syrup and fresh berries!
Who doesn't love a crispy warm sandwich with melted cheese? This toast is inspired by caprese and is made with sourdough bread for more flavor and less quick carbs.
Ingredients (2 toasts):
2 slices of sourdough bread
1 buffalo mozzarella, sliced
1 tablespoon pesto (homemade or canned)
4 slices of tomato
Salt and pepper to taste
You need: A sandwich iron or waffle iron
- Heat up the sandwich iron.
- Butter one side of the bread slices and place them together with the buttered slice inwards.
- Add the mozzarella slices, the tomato slices and then drizzle over the pesto. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Now place the bottom slice of bread on top of the sandwich (buttered side up) and split it in half.
- Place the sandwiches in the iron and bake until the bread has a golden brown surface and the cheese has melted.
Oatmeal may not be the sexiest breakfast food, but this variant with chocolate, banana and peanut butter is guaranteed to be a favorite with the whole family.
Ingredients (1 serving of porridge:
1 dl oatmeal
1 dl oat milk
1 dl water
1 ripe banana (half mashed, half sliced)
2 tablespoons of cocoa
1 large spoonful of peanut butter
Maple syrup to taste
Serve with: Banana, raspberry and oat milk
- Mix oatmeal, water and cocoa in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat, stirring, for about 3 minutes or until the oats are completely soft.
- Remove the pan from the stove. Mash half the banana and stir it in together with the peanut butter, maple syrup and salt.
- Top with sliced banana, raspberries and oat milk.